Glass Vase hand painted in style inspired from the motifs of Mithila / Madhubani Painting.
As promised , this is second in the series of two where similar vase were painted with variation in style to give each one a distinct look. The first vase being Glass Vase handpainted in Mithila Painting (White base) .
Peacock is highlighted with shankh and lotus as border motifs feature in yellow base in Mithila art style inspired vase. As you can see the colours have been restricted to red, green with yellow as base.
Most of my furniture where I intend to keep the pieces are dark in colour from Brown to Mahagony to Black, so while working with Glass vase and candle stand I found out light and bright colours come out better, so the use of black was avoided and it turned out to be good.
With Glass as base, Acrylic/ Enamel paint was used as mode of paint to highlight the details which is important to Mithila art.
Paint: Acrylic/ Enamel
Mode: Handmade Painting
Artist : Nupur Nishith
Other paintings on Glass on this site:
- Wine Glass handpainted in Mithila Painting (Decor Item)
- Glass Vase handpainted in Mithila Painting (White base)
- Candle stand handpainted in Mithila Painting
- Glass Vases handpainted in motifs of Mithila Art
- Glass Vase and Candle stand in Mithila Art
- Glass Candle Stand in Mithila Style
Other paintings featuring Peacock on this site:
Digital Painting –
Handmade painting on paper –
- Mor (Peacock) Handpainted in Mithila painting (01)
- Mor (Peacock) Couple handpainted in Mithila Painting (01)
- Mor (Peacock) Couple handpainted in Mithila Painting (02)
Handmade painting on Plant pot –
Handmade Painting on Glass (Vase & Candle stand)